More credit but a worse score?
1.5 years ago, I had no open credit lines. I did have two charge-offs and a collection. Even First Premier wouldn't take me (I owed them money anyway). Due to the age of my bad credit, my score was finally creeping up to about 625. In August 2013, I used a tax refund to get a secured Capital One card. My score *dropped* 25 points. Six months later, I started getting solicitations for various unsecured "bad" CCs. I took them because I actually needed the credit. My score went down, then up, then down again, though Capital One and Credit One both granted me CLIs at 9 and 6 months respectively. I'm now hovering between 574-577. Yes, I needed the credit, so my utilization is 90+%, I know that's at least part of the issue. I have 6 CCs with a combined limit of $2,600 but a score 50 points lower than before I got any of them even though I've made all payments on time and usually paid 2X or 3X the minimum due.

Two questions:

1. What are my chances of getting CLIs as the 1 year anniversary comes up on the other four cards this coming spring?

2. Will my score go up in a year or two as my accounts age?