Question

Checkinmyscore21

Low credit, negative account, getting to far behind to fix it.
I am falling behind and every bill I have is either 2 months or more late. I have low credit and it doesn't seem like I can get a loan. My bank is overdrawn and I'm barely bringing in enough to support my family for a week. Looking for help or advice. I am worried it's just a matter of time before I lose everything.

Win the lottery, get another job or go bankrupt. You want to poo-poo advice to call a bankruptcy attorney when you have no other options then good luck - you're gonna need it.

Try to talk to your local Bankruptcy Lawyer. It's free.......

Harry7900

Talking to a bankruptcy is free for the first visit, filing a bankruptcy case is NOT free. You should clarify...