Looking to improve the "grade" on my payment history
I have a Percent of Payments Made On-Time of 98.84% with 170 out of 172 payments made on time.

I understand it takes time to improve the overall grade of my payment history. But I have a student loan that I only have 600 dollars left to pay and I've been paying the minimum just so I'll have more on-time payments so that they'll offset the late payments and the average improves to at least 99%.

I just want to payoff the rest of the loan, but does it make sense to keep making the minimum payments so my average of on time payments improves?