Littman online application issue
I applied for a Littman Jewelers card online through TD Bank. After submitting the application it asked id verification questions from my credit report. After I entered the information, it said "we're unable to approve..." but then said I can re-apply in store. No message about receiving a letter in 7-10 days, no number to call, nothing.

Is this a denial based on id verification? If I re-apply in the store will I have another inquiry on my credit report? This is very confusing as the response to the application was very vague.

Anyone ever run into this issue?