Question

UPEIVET

Lines of credit noted in my report, that I am not aware of having. Fraud?
Overall Credit Card Utilization

According to your Equifax information, there are 4 accounts factored into your overall credit card utilization.
Credit Card Limit Open CC Debt Utilization Rating Reported By
$2,500 $1,798 72% Poor TransUnion
$8,750 $1,798 21% Good Equifax

I only have 2 credit cards in my possession and neither of them have the limits listed above. What does this mean and what are my next steps?

First, this is a forum so no one here can see your credit report and what is on it....

First part 2, Call the card companies listed and find out what is going on.  This is your credit so you need to jump on it right away.

Contact the credit bureaus too. Transunion, Equifax and Experian all have websites with contact info.