Question

calyborne

Karma credit score! How accurate is karma credit score

Most Helpful Response

I have found credit karma to be pretty accurate, but maybe a little conservative (a little low).  Last time I applied for a loan, my score came up as 20pts higher than credit karma. 

We are looking to buy a house so when our credit was pulled today for preapproval I was at 727....KC has me at 726.  I was impressed and now I need to get working on finding 13 more points so we can get a better rate.

shanel1117

good luck.. best wishes

Meltdownblitz

Really? Wow I pulled my fico and it seems my score on myfico is 30 points lower then my CK Score.

mberector

exactly what I was trying to find out. What score do you need for a low interest rate?

not accurate

Credit Karma is not at all accurate!! I have compaired my scores for two yes to Credit Karma and they are way off!! yhe last time i compaired them to my bank and other credit reports they said my scores where 620 and my scores were 726 do not trust Credit Karma!!  if you you want a accurate score check with your bank or contact  three credit report bureau and have them send you a statement!! But the fastest way is your bank if you want apply for a loan!!

@ melt down litz i agree same here my score is 13 points lower on my fico 

What is going on

With all these different scores how are you suposed to understand your credit? My scores were 616 on one day reported to a creditor and the next day I check credit karma and my score is 656. How can I ever figure out what my "real score is when they give you a score but won't tell you how the score is obtained. My vantage score is 719 and my transunion score is much different from my other 2 scores

accuracy doubtful

I'm not sure how accurate credit karmas scores really are, considering the credit karma phone app and website shows two very different credit scores for me. We are talking about a 30 point difference.

donm77

Back in Dec my score was a 630 according to Credit Karma. When they changed over the last few weeks my score went down to a 550 for no apparent reason. Today I received an alert that my score went up 30 pts after paying off one of my CC. So as of today my score is 586? Not sure how accurate this is...

so what's the answer?

I was declined for a credit card, stating my credit score was 153 points LOWER than what Credit Karma is stating?

CK score is related to the Transunion credit bureau.