Question

calyborne

Karma credit score! How accurate is karma credit score

Most Helpful Response

@ melt down litz i agree same here my score is 13 points lower on my fico 

I have found credit karma to be pretty accurate, but maybe a little conservative (a little low).  Last time I applied for a loan, my score came up as 20pts higher than credit karma. 

We are looking to buy a house so when our credit was pulled today for preapproval I was at 727....KC has me at 726.  I was impressed and now I need to get working on finding 13 more points so we can get a better rate.

accuracy doubtful

I'm not sure how accurate credit karmas scores really are, considering the credit karma phone app and website shows two very different credit scores for me. We are talking about a 30 point difference.

What is going on

With all these different scores how are you suposed to understand your credit? My scores were 616 on one day reported to a creditor and the next day I check credit karma and my score is 656. How can I ever figure out what my "real score is when they give you a score but won't tell you how the score is obtained. My vantage score is 719 and my transunion score is much different from my other 2 scores

CK score is related to the Transunion credit bureau.