Karma credit score! How accurate is karma credit score

calyborne

Most Helpful Response

The Vantage score is almost a direct link to what TransUnion is reporting as your score.  The Transrisk score is more of a traditional Fico scoring method which is used by other agencies.  If you want your score for free from Experian, sign up for creditseasame.com.  They are directly connected to Experian and the score they report is what Experian is reportings.   Equifax, as far as I know, does not have a free option to view your score.

Response by
scamps218

What is going on

With all these different scores how are you suposed to understand your credit? My scores were 616 on one day reported to a creditor and the next day I check credit karma and my score is 656. How can I ever figure out what my "real score is when they give you a score but won't tell you how the score is obtained. My vantage score is 719 and my transunion score is much different from my other 2 scores

Response by
cloute1947

@ melt down litz i agree same here my score is 13 points lower on my fico 

Response by
reid24

We are looking to buy a house so when our credit was pulled today for preapproval I was at 727....KC has me at 726.  I was impressed and now I need to get working on finding 13 more points so we can get a better rate.

Response by
sade77

Really? Wow I pulled my fico and it seems my score on myfico is 30 points lower then my CK Score.

Meltdownblitz

exactly what I was trying to find out. What score do you need for a low interest rate?

mberector

good luck.. best wishes

shanel1117

I have found credit karma to be pretty accurate, but maybe a little conservative (a little low).  Last time I applied for a loan, my score came up as 20pts higher than credit karma. 

Response by
jarena82

CK score is related to the Transunion credit bureau.

Response by
nandog

Submit to the Community