Question

calyborne

Karma credit score! How accurate is karma credit score

Most Helpful Response

@ melt down litz i agree same here my score is 13 points lower on my fico 

accuracy doubtful

I'm not sure how accurate credit karmas scores really are, considering the credit karma phone app and website shows two very different credit scores for me. We are talking about a 30 point difference.

donm77

Back in Dec my score was a 630 according to Credit Karma. When they changed over the last few weeks my score went down to a 550 for no apparent reason. Today I received an alert that my score went up 30 pts after paying off one of my CC. So as of today my score is 586? Not sure how accurate this is...

CK score is related to the Transunion credit bureau.

We are looking to buy a house so when our credit was pulled today for preapproval I was at 727....KC has me at 726.  I was impressed and now I need to get working on finding 13 more points so we can get a better rate.

Meltdownblitz

Really? Wow I pulled my fico and it seems my score on myfico is 30 points lower then my CK Score.

mberector

exactly what I was trying to find out. What score do you need for a low interest rate?

shanel1117

good luck.. best wishes

What is going on

With all these different scores how are you suposed to understand your credit? My scores were 616 on one day reported to a creditor and the next day I check credit karma and my score is 656. How can I ever figure out what my "real score is when they give you a score but won't tell you how the score is obtained. My vantage score is 719 and my transunion score is much different from my other 2 scores

I have found credit karma to be pretty accurate, but maybe a little conservative (a little low).  Last time I applied for a loan, my score came up as 20pts higher than credit karma.