Question

Mattikins

Just made an account and received a "We can't find your credit file"
So I just recently made an account to see what my creditkarma had to say about my credit score to receive the "We can't find your credit file" message. I have had 3 secured loans ($500, $1000 and $3000) over the past 4 years and 2 signature loans ($1000 and $2000) and am currently paying the latter off(when I applied for the loan it said that my credit score was a 721 and that was a few months ago). A few months ago I applied for a Gamestop Credit Card on a whim and got approved for $550. I made a few small purchases on it ($140) and have been paying well above the minimum payments. Recently I have been receiving credit card offers in the mail and I thought I would give it a shot. I got approved for the Discover It card and the American Express Everyday card. Is there any particular reason why creditkarma was unable to find my score? I have always paid all my bills on time, no baddies what so ever.