Just an appreciation note.
It really irritates me how some people like to complain about a FREE site. I am very appreciative that at least there is a site where WE can monitor our credit rating for FREE. Some people blame this site for their scores. This site is an average of credit scores from 3 reporting agencies. I also feel it is very accurate. If your credit score drops, it is because of the credit agencies (TransUnion, Equifax and/or Experian) and information they recieved. It is not Credit Karma's fault.

I love this site and the service it provides. Thank you Credit Karma for the FREE advice, monitoring, etc. Most of us do appreciate it :)