Is it a good idea to pay off low balance collection accounts with a credit card?
I am planning to attempt to purchase a house in a few months and am working on my credit score with is in the 630s. I have a new, un-used (as-of-yet) credit card with a limit of 300$ that I applied for to help establish credit history (this is my only non-store credit card) with a limit of $300.
There are a few medical bills on my collections that only add up to $150, which, while working on a budget, we would be able to pay $25-$30 a month between the 2 accounts, which would be the same or more than the amount of the monthly payment on these collections.

Now, I am aware that i will pay more in the long run due to interest, as the card has a 24.9% APR, but this will help start establishing this line of credit, remove 2 items from my credit report and it is within (and potentially lower) my currently monthly budgeted amounts for these accounts.

Would this be a smart thing to do if I am willing to pay a little extra in the long run? (full balance of 150 which should be paid off in 7 months causes an estimate of under $20 in interest if my math is correct)

any help would be appreciated.