Increasing my credit score quickly to help child going to college
I have a poor credit score (639). One account for 12,000 from 2011 in collections and one for $14,000 from 2013.

These are new "dates" because they were bought from another creditor before they were to hit the 5 year mark. I am a single parent that last my job 5 years ago and had many health issues that were costing me 10,000 in one year but I used credit cards to pay my copays and deductibles. Waiting 7 years has not helped since they were bought by lawyers in 2011 and 2013.

My son is a junior in high school and will need a co-signer for college loans.

How can I get a payment plan or start to increase my score so my child will be able to financing for college?