Question

shyese1

If I want to take out a home equity loan, what does my credit score needs to be to qualify?

Credit Counseling Troubles

We hired a credit counseling company to pay our bills.  Couldn't figure out why we kept getting calls from creditors as they were supposedly making our payments on time. Turns out their employee was paying everything late. She confessed her wrong doing and now the company won't provide us with a letter saying the late payments were their fault and they won't reimburse us our late fees.  Additionally, I just found out my car payment has been behind one month for the last 8 months. Who can we turn to for help?

Ladel90

Hello people. gmorrison741 @ g m a i l. helped me out

Jensetter04

Lexington Law is a huge rip-off scam. They tell you that they will fix your credit, they make very big promises to get you to sign their contract. You pay the monthly payments and getting nothing in return. I used them for over a year and 8 months and my credit scores actually went down. We had a very sick child and had a lot of medical collections and because they inquired about those to try and dispute them it basically quote refreshed the debt thus making our scores lower. We were young and dumb back then. I recommend 90creditspecialist @ g m a i l . c  o m. He is a genius, get through with him today and you will be glad you did. He saved us from Financial ruins and bankruptcy...He deleted all the hard inquiries, BK on our credit report and then proceeded to improving our credit score to the early 800’s 

Jensetter04

Jensetter04

I was thinking of applying for a bankruptcy form because i have no other options, I’m on a fixed income and cannot afford new things like auto loan, mortgage loan. My insurance premiums increased and the interest rate has hindered me from getting some benefits and securing a job I wish. I came across a comment of a man on a blog giving kudos to EXCELLENT REPAIRS for job well done in clearing off his debts and fixing his bad credit report. I took a risk by hiring him to fix my credit. I’m happy to tell you that my credit was fixed within 5-6 days by this exceptional credit expert. I was impressed by his work and that’s the reason I’m recommending him as well. You can reach him at sgiacalone03@ g m a i l . c o m, He’s name is Steve Giacalone… You will be glad you did

Jensetter04

Igotscamed

BEWARE of the credit fix companies. I tried CRS out of Dallas, so up front and nice till they get your credit card number. All they did is went down my credit card company list and send disputes letters to them. I wansnt disputing anything. You can do this yourself. And be patitent.

Jensetter04

I want to say a Big thank you Lord for all he has done in my life. I know it wont sound great talking about religion on here but i truly believe God led me though to find Charles who helped me out of my delicate situations. It hasn't been easy all my life with a low credit score since 2012. I had been scammed by two other credit repair companies before One called CRS and the other called Lexington Law. I had an issue and my FICO Credit Scores went from 635 to 450 in 2 months because of 2 fake hackers I paid to take care of my Credit as both promised me 780+ Scores in a week time. I spent money and nothing but headaches and bad Credit was the result. Until i met Mr Charles a very gentleman of over fifty years of age, a devoted father. He helped me out honestly and I know God must have used him to me. because we weren't suppose to talk religion but after a while we were talking about how we were both Christians and that God doesn't want anyone to suffer. He mentioned his church and actually opened up about how he had to have faith and work with Trust-hacker over his credit report. I explained how i have to move out of my place, with tears on my face I could tell he really cared because he consoled me. He told me he wont make promises but he will work as hard as possible to help me. later on he introduce to me a reliable credit repair company name Charles0Repair i work with him with possible ability of mine then within 5days my credit report had already been an impressive one. My mortgage counselor was Felicia she was amazing. Very sweet. She told me I qualified fairly quickly because I was very active in gathering the documents they needed. I just want to say to anyone out there who might read this and feel unsure about if they will help. THEY WILL! Look, Charles has been operation for 12 years now. i get to know more about them, they got to make sure their clients will be committed and serious to finish the entire program because their reputation is based on their success rate.. I'm thankful to Charles and that’s why i’m here sharing the good news right here. you should mail at sgiacalone03 @ gmail . com. you really gonna enjoy this offer leaking out. Y’all can thank me later.

Depends on the lenders requirements.  For any loan, the better your credit score, the lower your interest rate as you learned from the articles here.

Jensetter04

Bankruptsy and equity loans

I recently filed for chapter 13 but I also recently inherited a home free & clear. How soon can i gwt the equity on my home for renovations.

PERMANENT FIX

Home equity loan

Based on my reading a home equity loan is essentially the same requirements as the mortgage itself. They want to know more than anything that you can pay back the equity loan and your not just gona take the money and run. Besides in a home equity loan you are putting your house on the line if you default. So the better your credit score the better interest you can get from the bank. If you got a mortgage at a certain credit score i would use that number as a benchmark and maybe improve it preferably to at least a 720 to get the lowest rate.

Jensetter04

Get it done

Credit

FHA -580

Jensetter04

SCAM ALERT!