Question

Misled50

I was told on the phone that I received a forbearance for my student loans and goverment has them
The government has my student loan when I was told on the phone I was granted a forbearance. What will happen now?

If you haven't received anything in writing about this, I suggest calling your loan servicer (you should have that information on the payment books) and ask about it.  I hope you did not give any personal information to the caller because that is not wise.  The only time to give out such information is in person or if you initiated the phone call.  Calls that just happen should be suspect until proven otherwise.