Question

TrikkiTrikki

I want out of my vehicle, which I agreed to 16% interest to build credit. I want smaller monthly $
I need help with getting rid as a trade or refinancing my 2014 Nissan Altima, for lesser monthly payments.

Talk to your bank and see if they'll refinance. A trade will probably result in larger payments because of the trade and getting another vehicle, unless the vehicle you obtain is considerably of less value. 

That is a high interest rate, and was not the wisest decision to use that avenue to build credit. I would have suggested a credit card to start off with.