Question

Melissamcnew

I took out a loan from Zest I see it's not on my report how can I get it on there
I took a small loan of 300.00 out with Zest Cash. I noticed they are not reporting. How may I get them to report? That's why I took a loan out to improve my rates but I notice my numbers went down and why?

Not all lenders report to the credit bureaus and some lenders may only report to one bureau. There is nothing that you can do to make them report. Be sure to spend as much time as you need reading all credit related topics if you are in the process of working on your credit.