I recently just filed Chapter 13 and I'm wanting to know what to do next?
Can I get a credit card again and if so when? What can I do to improve my credit while Im under Chapter 13?

chocchoc

Try Capital One or Orchard Bank for a secured credit card.  Then keep balance below 30% of limit at all times.  Good Luck.

Response by
nandog

My credit got ruined from when I was young and dumb I am more mature now and understand the importance of credit and no one said that I wouldn't be saving or anything like that but I do want to rebuild my credit now so that when my children are older I will be able to help them out so dont be so easy to judge others if you dont know their struggle. 

Response by
chocchoc

Credit card? More debt?

How about a cash life for awhile?

Your credit is ruined for several years. (Why would anyone loan you money, if you are not going to pay it back?)

Response by
KeesdeWit

Submit to the Community