Question

Ndebt2long

I received messages stating my student loan could be completely forgiven. Is this actually possible?
I feel it is to good to be true, so I have been to skeptical to talk to these solisitors. Am I making a mistake by not reaching out to them to hear what they have to say?

Depends on who is making the offer.  The best information will come from your loan servicer or the Department of Education since, under certain circumstances, loans can be forgiven,  Mine were due to total disability.   

Be very careful, while it is possible that this is a legitimate phone call it very well could be a scammer trying to get your information. Don't give them any information, if they are legit, they will already have your info. And definitely, do not send them any money.