Question

Belladonna1012

I reaffirmed my mortgage but the bank did not process on time
I filed bk in 2010. I submitted paperwork to reaffirm my mortgage and continued making my payments. I tried to do a refi on my loan in 2012 and the bank said my loan was not reaffirmed. I stopped paying the mortgage and moved out the house. I was under watering the interest rate was 7.25. Fast forward 2015. Just tried to get another mortgage. I can't because my original petition shows I reaffirmed the mortgage and it was not included in my final discharge paperwork. Even though my credit report shows that it was. Tried to reach the bank from my old mortgage. The account is closed since it was sold to a debt collector company who has since foreclosed on the house. So I do not know what to do.

If the bankruptcy attorney that you used is still in practice, I would call them and see what they say, or call another bk attorney for advice.