Question

arenayp

I purchased a brand new car and I make all my payments on time, why doesnt my credit score go up?
Back in July, my car broke down. Because it was used and without a warranty, I decided to purchase a brand new car. The salesman told me that I would be building equity with my car loan, and I had several hard credit inquiries because Im young, no line of credit so no one wanted me. Over time will my credit score increase or decrease and will it affect my credit score for the new year? What can I do about my hard credit inquires? And why hasnt my credit score gone up from 653 since I have been making payments?