Question

sazzy3

i need building my credit
I need help I have tried everything but no one will help me

rebuilding my credit

i need help buiding my credit but everything i do i get turn down

sazzy3

Enter Your Reply

If you are serious about wanting to improve your credit, you will take the time to read everything that you can on the topic. If you want any meaningful advice here, you are going to have to be more specific with your questions. Tell us a little bit about your situation and then advice can be given.

First things first.  If you're getting turned down it's because you are perceived as a bad credit risk.  Go to a bank and apply for a secured credit card.  Since they will have your money as collateral, they will be more likely to extend you credit.  After a year or two of making payments on time, maybe they will be more inclined to give you an unsecured card.