Question

Welcomeadvice

I need advise on closed loan account on my credit

It is part of your credit history and will show for 7 years, or for ten if the payment record is realy good, and that is to your benefit. 

Closed loan

My credit dropped almost 90 points when apartment management company stopped reporting to credit bureaus. I was not aware this would happen since it really isn't a loan. It's not my fault they have switched management companies and decided not to continue with the rent plus program. I thought it would be a good thing for my credit since I thought I'd be ready to purchase a home in 5 months but since my credit dropped I'm not so sure now?!???

Closed loan

Does anyone know if this will go against my credit or if my credit score should go back up soon since it wasn't really a loan and I have a good credit history as far as paying all debt and keeping my secured credit card under 8%. I am so upset! MY husband and I were planning on getting into a new home by June but I don't know the negative outcome this might have on our plans. :-(