Question

Posted in Taxes

dbestpayer

I need a 5k loan to save my wife's property from tax man. Any chance of that happening on here?
I can pay it back but have less than 30 days to do this. I have barrowed 500 from Am Scot on many occasions, (all paid), but all I have seen on here is a 250 loan?

you wont find 5k here,  

best to reach out to family or friends ,  if they won't loan you the money then there is a risk you are not telling folks here.

there are some lnternet lendors, but I would never use them.

The tax man often works out payment plans, and don't charge nearly the interest... have you tried asking them about it?