Question

Sleevedfinger

I have never had a mortgage cause I've never owed a home what do I do
It says in 2015 I had a mortgage and I have never had one. I tried to file a dispute but it wants how much my payment is and what bank it was from and that I may have a credit card also but how can I know any of theses things if I've never had them?

Where dose "it" said that? In your actual credit report or in the security questions/ ID verification section, If it's latter, is one of the answer "Dose Not Appoh" or "None of the above"?

JohnnyRain127

Hey! Is there an echo in here?

Hi there,

Are you referring to the questions you were asked during your registration with Credit Karma? These questions are used to match the right person up with the correct credit report - each question should have a possible answer of "none of the above". Select this if the question does not apply to you.

Hope that helps!

None of the above

would be the appropriate response then.  They are security questions and only you should know the answer to.