Question

rkeim

I have a very bad credit score, are there any credit repair companies that really help?
I would like to buy a house but im credit score is very bad...495 to say the least. I want to start paying down credit cards, and loans. are there any credit repair companies that are legit and can actually help me?

Thanks for the info redcoupe. Since the recession, individuals are getting more sensitive to their credit ratings and naturally more people have been boosting their credit ratings. The Fair Isaac Corporation, or FICO, reports that during the past year, roughly 1.4 million people have moved out of the bottom-most tier of credit scores. Fix your credit with an <a title="How it works with an installment loan" href="https://personalmoneynetwork.com/installment-loans/">installment loan</a>.