Question

r1203

I have a delinquent mortgage payment on a mortgage account, how do I get it deleted?
The account was paid in full in 2008. It has 2 delinquent payments because I was unemployed at the time. Is there anyway to get this removed?

Most Helpful Response

Part of your credit history.

Those deinquent items will fall off your credit report in 7 years from the date they happened.  They actually DID happen and are part of your credit history, so they will remain for the required time.

delinquent mortgage payment

I have documentation from my bank stating that I am not delinquent on any payments.

delinquent mortgage payment.

I have documentation from my bank stating that I am delinquent on any payments.