Posted in Site Suggestions
I have a credit score of 655, claimed BK two years ago Need consolidation loan, advice?
I took out a loan, 3 yr term which has a very high interest rate. This was to help out my mom that has no dental coverage. She is disabled and can not work. I guess old people now in CA per the gov don't need dental coverage. I know have this high payment $298/mo and want to find a loan option with a credit score of 655 to roll this into a better loan with a much better interest rate. Claimed BK two years ago, but all payments on time with creditors presently ad in the past, just had to claim BK due to extensive medical bill acrued after an auto accident. Advice?

louguitargod

It is best to first talk with the bank that you have a relationship with first (checking, savings, etc). With the changes in banking laws, the economy, etc, relationship banking is making a comeback, and you may be able to get some breaks through a bank with whom you have a relationship than another one. And, you can talk with someone without them before they ever pull a report. And, with the information here, you are armed with enough information to where a loan officer can give you an educated guess as to whether or not you would qualify, the type of rate, payment, etc.

Response by
phnxangell

http://www.daveramsey.com/article/the-truth-about-debt-consolidation/lifeandmoney_debt/

Learn the truth about those debt consolidation loans.

While you are at the site I posted, do a search for the '7 baby steps'. That is all you need to know to get out of your problem.

Response by
tenorsaw1

Submit to the Community