Question

Jazz342

I have a credit inquirie that I did not ask for called fdng ste. How do i find out who they are?
I looked at my report and it states that I had a hard credit inquiry. I have not authorize any credit checks. I do I find out and contact this company Fdng Ste. The telephone listed is not working.

Most Helpful Response

me too

I applied to rent a house and this appeared.  I think it's a service that people can use to run your credit.  This is just a guess but my husband had the same thing on the same day so I can only assume it is the potential landlord running both our scores.

Re: FNDG STE

I, too, found a new 'strike' on my credit report, reported as a 'hard inquiry', identified as 'FNDG STE' whiich I cannot identify as a real entity.  What the hell?

Same problem here

I also face the same issue! Please advise!

This has popped up on my credit as well

Have you recently applied for a job that may have conducted a background and credit check? I did and I'm thinking that is what it might be.

This also popped up on my credit report

I have not applied for a job recently.  I have not requested credit anywhere.  How does one track this company down?

Same

has anyone found an answer to who this is? It just appeared on my report as well and I cannot find anything on them.

thanks

SAME

NOT MINE

FDNG STE

All I can say is that I have this on my credit report as well because it was a credit background check for a job.  If you are employed, look at your contract you signed with your company and see if they do random background checks as part of your employment.  Otherwise, send a letter to each credit bureau disputing this.  You can find on each bureau's website on how to dispute and what the letter must entail.  Good luck :)

I have it too

I have the same but I applied for a morgage loan so thats where mine came from