Question

AndyArme

I have a car loan, I could see it before in my creditKarma account, but ti now is missing. why?
I have now in 11/15 one year with this loan. Apart from that, the last month I saw the car loan in my creditkarma account, it had just reported 3 months. why? it is hitting my score, isn't it? I have never missed a payment in all my accounts. Thanks,

Get a report directly from the credit bureaus. Equifax, Transunion and Experian and see if it is on there or contact your lender and ask them what credit bureaus they report to if any at all.