Question

Loudog05

I had my car loan since 2012 I only owe 7000 will it hurt my credit score if I pay it off early

In most cases when you pay off and close loans your scores will be penalized. But, if you are going to save a good chunk of money and also have the peace of mind to have this paid off, I would say that is more important than scores. You can always find a small loan to replace it if you don't have any other installment loans being reported. If you have other installment loans in addition to this one, I wouldn't worry about it too much.