Question

goldiegold13

I had a loan that was transfered but it shows it was closed instead how do I fix this?

loan transfer

I have had credit cards that showed closed and a new one popped up on CK.  It turn out it was from another company purchasing the credit card company.  It appears that it is just the way they show it.  Close the old one and open a  new one, even though to me it is as if nothing changed.  This did not hurt my credit.

If I were you, I would get on the phone to the loan company and verify it was something like this so you know what is going on with your credit.

Good Luck