I don't understand how I can have excellant credit (always have) and have a POOR insurance score!
I have always had excellent credit. Since using CreditKarma I have watched my insurance score drop to Poor. I did purchase a car 6 months ago and put a lot of cash down. The scores dropped a bit but mostly recovered except for the insurance score. I am starting to see why they want laws against using an insurnance score. Unlike other reports that you are allowed to see once a year; this score is a total mystery and no way to see why I am being punished.