Question

tami1105

I bought car, dealer ran my credit & it showed up as 3 diff inquiries when shopping best rate
When I was shopping for an auto the dealership ran my credit however, it showed up as 3 different inquiries when they were shopping for the best rate. I disputed this on my credit file but it was declined. Any suggestions?

This is very typical when car shopping, be happy that you only got three inquiries, many people get many more. With FICO the inquiries will only be scored as one, since they were all done within a short period of time. It works this way when applying for auto, mortgage and student loans. Even though you will see all of the inquiries on your reports, they are only scored as one. So no worries.