Question

Buddy301

I applyed for a credit card on Credit Karma,
I applyed for a credit card on credit karma, it came back and said I had been approved - I have not heard anything since - How do I check status of it ? I tried on their website but I couldn't get any information.

need an answer from Credit Karma

HI, So as a followup I talked to Bank America - the card I applied for and was approved for on your website-

They said there is NO RECORD OF ME Or my application. And I saw another card I like better - so if you have that application I filled out - since the bank doesn't- you can delete it , I'll order my card on thier web site .

Also why doesn't the credit inquery from getting approved for the card on your site ,show up as an inquiry on my credit reports?