Question

mad78

I applied for a car now I have 21 inquires after 7 months
I applied for a truck and finding out they blew my credit now I have 21 inquires what do I do I got the loan but 21 inquires really that's out of control

Did you authorize all those inquiries?  If not, dispute them with all three bureaus as well as the creditor.  If you did shop around, and if the inquiries were all within the same 30 day period, then they only count against your credit score once.  FICO realizes that we need to be smart consumers and shop around for the best rates, so they don't penalize you when you do inquiries for same type of credit (i.e. auto loan, mortgage) within the same 30 day period.  It only counts as one inquiry.  Hope this helps.