Question

Mkahana329

I applied for a car loan thinking I had a 590 as shown on credit karma denied with 531
Also anyone have details for bad credit car loans to build my credit

If you had read the articles and utilized the financial tools on this site, you would have realized that your chances for getting a loan with that credit score was not going to be good.  And, a Credit Karma score is just an example to be used on this site when you try the "virtual reality financial tools" because Credit Karma is about teaching how credit works and what must be done to build good credit.

Start by reading the articles and analyzing your financial situation so you can build a good credit score.  You will have to look carefully into  the loans for high risk borrowers because the interest is going to be high and some of the terms might be difficult to deal with.  If you can save the money to buy a car for cash, you will come out ahead.  Sure, it won't build your credit, so you can try other easy means to do so.  But, you will have a car and (this worked for me) having available cash and being willing to walk away from a potential purchase because you won't pay any more than the amount you decided on, can possibly get you the vehicle you want. 

Also, brand new cars aren't worth the price you pay!!  Buy a vehicle that is one to two years old and you'll save thousands on purchase price PLUS have a vehicle that will last about 10 years or more.   My vehicle is "technically" ten years old and I've had it for nine, and am not parting with it too quickly.