Question

nvragnn

i am trying to figure out how my credit score keeps going down and credit cards are being paid off
the way I see it instead of paying off bills - suffering - I would be better off filing bankruptcy and being free to spend whatever I choose. The score wouldn't be any different. Thank You for showing me this. I can now not feel guilty with the decision u helped me to make. Four and a half years ago I was $36,000 in debt. My score was 690. I now owe only $15,000 and my score is 580. What gives with that? at my age who needs credit. and why should I live without - trying to do the right thing - to be punished? Keep up the Good work Credit Karma!!! You have done you job well >>>>>>>>>>>>>moving on forward.