I am totally not happy with my credit score. what should i do?
I am totally not happy with my credit score. I have been a victim of identity theft for quit some time now and nothing has been done about it. this is not at all fair. how can people be so cruel just to recieve credit and ruin someone elses. ( 523) very poor are they serious. ( 7) deliquient, and (7) in collection. I never even heard of or ever have seen half the stuff on my credit report. I get all these collection agengies calling to settle my depts what depts i have none but my report says otherwise. makes me so angry.