I am on a fixed income and am locked into lower than average income
My fixed income only aallows me to pay the minimum month on each card, and state and federal agencies say it is too much for food stamps or any help, but due to 4 operations in 5 years and heart issues, I can no longer work. I'm forced to use crerdit cards to buy food, but have used over 2/3 of what was available. What help is out there for me? Soon, I may have to go to food banks for monthly rations. I tried requesting credit line increases which were all turned down, and I am hurting