I am no longer an authorized user but the card is still showing. When will it be removed?
My dad made me an authorized user on his credit card account 2 years ago to help me gain some credit history. I now have my own card and an auto loan to build my credit and because he carried a high balance on his card and I didn't carry a balance at all on mine, I asked him to take me off it.

He took me off it early in August of this year with a balance of $6,500 on it ($15,000 limit). Since taking me off he has paid it off completely yet on Credit Karma it is still showing up on my report with a $6,500 balance.

How long until this will update to give me a more accurate score since it has been almost 4 months since I was taken off the account?