Question

Msmisunderatood32

I am an authorized user on another account. What happens if i discontinue that? Will my score drop?

It depends on your overall credit profile and the status of the card you will be removed from.

Its my moms so im sure its good standing. I had 2 things removed from my score and want to get a card myself but her limit is high and shes up there but always pays on time.

How many accounts do you have though? If this is your only account or only one of a couple, losing it could hurt. If the card of hers has a high balance that would be negative for the high balance, but if it is your only account it would be better than none.