Question

Duchess1215

I am 19 and have a car payment but I want to build my credit faster. How should I start?

Most Helpful Response

you need 2 lines of credit....I suggest a low-tier credit card from capital one the Quicksilver One its the mastercard version comes with a $39 annual fee but you get 1.5% cashback on all purchases so as long aas you spend $2600/per year the cashback will pay for the annual fee.....and just make sure once you get a CC you keep utilization under 20% ie: $1000 limit don't go over $200 or if you do pay it off IMMEDIATELY anything uner 20% will maximize scoring potential and under 10% will give you an extra 5-10 points