Question

DaleJr882014

How to fix my credit status with Student loan.
I had my student loan through Edmanage and they just recently transferred it to Mohela...not by choice. So It's saying that I have 1 closed account with edmanage but haven't gotten anything from Mohela on my credit report. What do I need to do to fix this so that it didn't get closed by just transfer to another company?

The Fair Credit Reporting Act (a federal regulation) REQUIRES that all credit transactions be reported.  What this will show on your report is one account closed/transferred and the date,  and one opened.  The closed one may drop off in 7 years, which is the required time period for closed accounts..