Question

turbo97056

how to easily get approved to buy a house without a down payment
so me and my wife already tried to get a loan for a house under 100k i have a score of 668 and wife was like 620 and all together me and my wife make like 27,000 a year we told the mortgage person that we could probably do like 3,000 down maybe less but she still couldn't make it to where a bank might possibly approve us. the other side of this is that on my wife's credit she has school loans as she is in the process of going to school and the mortgage lady said that is hurting us badly. So how could we buy a house with little to no down payment and payments around 700-800.