How to best increase my credit score
Currently I have a few credit cards and loans out. I have a:
Chase freedom c.c. - maxed out at $3000
Bank of America c.c. - maxed out at $2000
Capitol one c.c - maxed out at $500
PayPal credit (I don't honk this one impacts my credit score) - maxed at $250
And an avant loan (advise to get my credit karma that I hate(interest in beginning is sooo high) that was a $3000 loan and I only have about $300 paid towards principle.
Any advice on what to do? Should I get a transfer balance card or a new credit card as well or should I just work on paying off what I have right now. Also with paying off what I have now. What is the best order of operations to pay them off? Should I disputes an even amount to each card EVERYtime I get paid or pay off one at a time such as pay the avant all first (because it's a loan) and them the credit cards? And should I then disputes an even amount to each credit card after avant is paid off or continue to pay off one at a time? Please help me with this an I am uneducated in this field and can severely use help!
Mark Morrison