Question

Dianne550

How t stop the credit inquiry
I have been get lots of mail from the credit inquiry's these last few month I have over 15 inquiries I don't need that in my credit report it looks bad. I did ask the car dealership why I was getting so many and they said it won't hurt....haha that's a lie it's killing my credit score I'm fix the Daren score. PLEASE HELP

So if all you inq are from seeking a car loan you will be alright as far a score goes.  All inq count as one within a 30 day period if related to a car / morgtage loan.  The problem is that you still have the high number.  So if you were to apply for a credit card they would do a manual review because of the high amount of inq and hopefully they would see why you had so many.  Otherwise you would have to call in and explain.  If you are not planning on applying for anything in the next two years then don't worry about it.