Question

sarahjaybaybay

how so i get my profile back to looking how it used to where it shows my loans right at the top?
my boyfriends page looks the same as it always has where your score is shown as well as a little chart with your credit cards, auto loans, other loans, ect. right when you log in. Mine is almost like a newer screen where it shows my trans union score and equifax score on the log in screen. I just want the old version back, i could understand it better.

Hi Sarahjaybaybay,

It sounds like you're one of the first members to experience our newly redesigned site! There's no way to revert back to a previous version of the site. Your boyfriend's account will change soon too. It takes a little getting used to, but all of the same information is still available - with the addition of scores and reports from Equifax. If you have specific feedback, feel free to let us know.