Question

msrini2

How many hard inquiries per credit card application?
As per CreditKarma.com report,
I had applied for only 1 CreditCard application only in 1 bank.
I got 11 Hard inquiries and 2 added?

Is this normal?
Why would a bank double query on my credit history ? and
Why 2 Hard inquiries got added on my report when I had applied for card only once and in one bank ?

It could be that the local branch pulled your credit as a screening for the main office. So it will show the two hard inquiries. However, inquiries within a two week period are viewed as shopping rates or multiple pulls from one lender and while it may reflect on your report, it does not, or should not, accect your score.

CK is not an exact science and the score reported here is not generally used be lenders so use it as an indicator and not as your exact score.

Remember there are several, maybe many companies that provide credit scores. The one most widely used is FICO.