Question

cedoubt28

How long does it take for something to come off your credit report after a dispute?
I recently disputed some things that i seen on my credit report.I received a letter stateing that these issues had been investigated and the results were that some stuff did get deleted off.But when i went back to check my credit report,these items were still present.My question is,how long does it take for items to come off of your credit report after they have have been disputed and deleted?

Most Helpful Response

I think it depends on the CRB you reported to. Try checking their website for this information.