Question

PiperM

How long do I have to wait to reapply for a credit card after couple hard inquiries?
I have poor credit.

In general it's the first six months that the hard inquiries have the biggest impact.  It drops off every two years.  But I wouldn't worry too much as two inquiries doesn't affect the credit too much even for people with poor or excellent credit.  I would focus on working on other areas of the credit report.

sgar1973

Which areas are you referring to? I just ask because every since I read that inquiries harm you alot I'm actually afraid of aplying, so I'm curious. Thanks for the feeback :)