Question

Posted in Taxes

bkhs81

How do you manually enter your charitable deductions after you clicked on the "easy" approach link?
I made a mistake and clicked on the easy question approach. I've asked Credit Karma Tax help about it, but they just tell me they can't give tax advice, which this question has nothing to do with. Any help would be appreciated

Response

Hi, I'm part of the Credit Karma Tax Member Support Team". Please click on the Help Link bottom left and the submit a response to reach our member support and they can assist you there. 

Thanks