How do I stop the cycle of lowering credit limits cuz of low score, which causes lower scores?
It's so frustrating... Went through a divorce. I have all the credit card debt, two cars (thanks Ex), a house being foreclosed on, alimony and still making payments on all these things (except house).

it's so frustrating to see my credit score fall because I have high utilization %. Then with that, any space I have available is being reduced by the CC to lower their risk.

Well, thanks #%$#@%@# because that lowers my score further. So, I keep getting lowered by CC companies, then I get a lower score and the cycle repeats.

When will this stop? Or is my only choice bankruptcy?